Planning Department

Please make checks payable to Baker County

Planning Forms
Application Type   Used for: You will also need:
Property Line Adjustment Application   Movement of a common property line between two Map showing property line to be adjusted, fee *Please note, applications need to be printed on 8.5 x 14 legal size paper.
RR-5/RR-2 Dwelling Permit   Dwellings in residential Site plan, see checklist on application
Road Inspection   Road inspection for private road or driveway Map showing location of drive, fee
Wireless Communication Zoning Clearance   Co-location or repair of existing wireless communication facility Specification sheets, site plan, fee. Please see our Cell Tower Help Sheet for More Details
Acknowledgement of Farm and Forest Practices     Needs to be notarized and filed with the County Clerk
Replacement Dwelling Affidavit     Needs to be notarized
Zoning Clearance Application      


*Please be advised all applications need to be signed by all owners listed on the Deed.

Planning Department Fees

Baker County Planning
1995 Third St Suite 131
Baker City, OR 97814
Phone: (541) 541-523-8219
Fax: (541) 541-523-5925
General E-mail: planning@bakercounty.org